Wednesday, 29 October 2008
Calling all Christians!
I am new to this internet game but I am by no means a newcomer to life! It is now about time that we as Christians recaptured the ground from our secular and atheistic fellows. The Bible calls us to love the Lord our God with all our strength, soul and with all our MINDS. I know that those who reject our message currently think that to be a Christian is to lose one's mind but we know better. In the early days of the faith following the era of the apostles, there were the apologist church fathers. At the reformation there were great thinkers too. Even the dawn of the scientific revolution was catapulted by Christian minds who thought with the thoughts of God (Robert Boyle is a prime example). We have lost ground to the secular worls in so many ways. I would like to propose that a Christian University be set up to recapture this lost ground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment